Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm still here... Funeral today ... RIP Don

My best friend's (my Ex) Father passed away suddenly last Friday (April 2nd) of a massive coronary at home. He had been fighting congestive heart failure and there was some hope that an upcoming catherization with stents and possibly a by-pass would help.



This entire time has been filled with grief and me stepping up to support my family. As I've said before, my Ex's family are closer to me than my own. They were my parents.



I have been struggling through this to handle Social Security, Funeral arrangements, insurance, et al. Then there is the support for the Ex, his sister and Mom.




I have not forgotten my readers, I have not forgotten my writing. There has just been so much going on that I just haven't gotten myself together to write.



Forgive me.



TJay

No comments: